Meet The Lawyer.
Associate | Family Law
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (07) 5635 0180 Phone: (07) 5635 0180
- Bachelor of Counselling – Bond University
- Bachelor of Law – Bond University
- Post Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – College of Law
- Master of Family Law – College of Law (present)
- Queensland Supreme Court
- High Court of Australia
Reece practises solely in the area of family law. Reece has gained experience in all aspects, including property settlements, parenting disputes and domestic violence. With a Bachelor of Counselling and a Bachelor of Laws, both from Bond University, Reece understands his clients’ needs from both a legal and counselling perspective. In addition to these qualifications, Reece is currently undertaking his Masters in Family Law. He has a wealth of experience in identifying and understanding different family systems, approaching situations from different angles and recognising risks in family’s such as domestic violence and alcohol and drug use. As a result of his collaborative approach, Reece is very client-orientated, focussing on open communication and achieving the best results for his clients. Reece offers his clients the benefit of his experience in working with multidisciplinary teams such as psychologists, doctors, police and schools to effectively meet his client’s needs on a day to day basis. Reece regularly advises on:
- High net worth property settlements including intricate trust structures;
- Parenting disputes comprising of family violence and drug use;
- Specific domestic violence comprising of criminal offences;
- Private Binding Financial Agreements;
- Spousal maintenance and child support including DNA testing; and
- Mediations and conciliation conferences.