Meet The Lawyer.
Senior Associate | Corporate and Commercial Law
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (07) 5635 0180 Phone: (07) 5635 0180
- Business Structuring And Asset Protection
- Business Acquisition And Disposal
- Business Succession Planning
- Funding Agreements
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Asset Protection And Personal Wills And Estates
- Commercial Agreements
- Migration Law
- Corporate Advisory And Governance
- Corporate Compliance
- Merger And Acquisitions
- Capital Raising
- Business Succession And Exit Planning
- Partnership And Shareholder Disputes
- Financial Services, Lending Arrangement And Securities
- Commercial and Personal
- Bachelor of International Business, Griffith University
- Bachelor of Laws, Griffith University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Griffith University.
- Queensland Supreme Court
Corporate, Commercial and Property Law
Dan advises on a wide range of corporate, commercial and property matters, drawing on both his professional acumen and experience to provide the right advice and commercial outcomes to his clients.
Whether he is working on corporate governance and restructuring, commercial funding and securities, commercial real estate transactions or general business transactions and contractual documentation, Dan aims to exceed the client’s expectations with pragmatic advice that is focused on obtaining the best commercial outcome for his client.
Prior to joining Stone Group Lawyers, Dan practiced corporate, commercial and property law in a mid-tier firm in Brisbane and at established firms on the Gold Coast, acting for clients ranging from ‘Mum and Dad’ investors to large national corporations. Coupled with his corporate, commercial and property law experience, Dan has also spent some time practicing commercial litigation, which gives him a unique insight and enables him to deliver quality commercial advice on the pitfalls and risks of commercial transactions.
- Advising public and private companies on their obligations and providing governance advice and documentation;
- Start-ups: providing guidance, advice and documentation for the start-up phase of the business life cycle;
- Financing: advising on and preparation of financing documents and securities documentation;
- Stakeholder Agreements: Shareholder, Unitholder, Partnership and Joint Venture documentation and advice.
- Business disposal and acquisitions: advice and transactional working for a range of clients from Mum & Dad businesses through to multi-million dollar turnover companies;
- Commercial transactions and advice: ranging from contractual review and documentation to providing commercial and practical advice;
- Business succession planning: providing continuity and control over the exit and transition of business owns;
- Intellectual Property: transactions including registration and licensing of interests and disposals and assignments of interests, advising on rights and obligations.
- Property Development: Commercial and Residential projects throughout their total life cycle from structuring and acquisition, to sales and ongoing support;
- Real estate acquisitions and disposals: Commercial properties including hotels and pubs, motels, shopping centres and individual properties; Residential dwellings and units;
- Leasing: Commercial/Industrial and Retail: advising and providing documentation for both landlords and tenants;
- Body Corporate advice: Advising body corporates and lot owners in relation to their obligations.
“Due to the wide range of work which falls under the Corporate, Commercial and Property Law banner, it is important to spend time with the client to identify their goals and the outcomes which they are looking for. Whether it be entering into a corporate partnership or business relationship, in a real estate transaction, business advice or contractual documentation, once the outcomes and expectations are set, I work towards producing those outcomes and exceeding expectations in a prompt and timely manner whilst keeping the clients informed of the progress and any issues which may arise.” – Dan Birch