Often an overlooked asset, we understand that your intellectual property may be the most valuable asset of your business.
Often an overlooked asset, we understand that your intellectual property may be the most valuable asset of your business. Intellectual property included patents, trademarks, registered designed, copyright, circuit layouts, domain names, business names, confidential information, trade secrets and know-how. We can assist you to identify, capture, protect and exploit your business’ intellectual property.
We can assist you to identify, protect and enforce your intellectual property rights to give you the best protection and competitive advantage through the following:
- trademark, patent, copyright and design identification and protection;
- registration of trade mark and patent applications in Australia and internationally, and liaising with IP Australia on your behalf;
- drafting, reviewing and amending intellectual property contracts, including non-disclosure agreements, confidentiality agreements, licensing agreements, agency agreements and distribution agreements;
- intellectual property disputes including making and defending trade mark oppositions; and
- intellectual property contracts including non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements, licensing agreements and agency and distribution agreements.