Whether you are a property owner or tradesman, Stone Group Lawyers can assist you in any building and construction disputes.
We regularly provide specialist advice on contractual issues, risks associated with construction, liability for defective works, and contract termination. Our team is dedicated to resolving issues before the matter proceeds to the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT), and we can assist you through negotiation and mediation. However, if the matter does proceed to QCAT, our Lawyers are experienced litigators and can assist you through the process efficiently and in a cost effective manner.
We are a proud sponsor and member of the Housing Industry Association and Civil Contractors Federation, and have extensive knowledge and expertise in building, civil and construction law as well and dispute resolution.
Our Lawyers can assist you with the following matters:
- Advice on payment claims
- Advise on the rights and obligations of principals, contractors and sub-contractors
- Business structures and tax advice
- Commercial conveyancing
- Community Titles
- Construction Disputes
- Contract preparation and review
- Debt recovery
- Development Approval
- Dispute Resolution
- Due Diligence
- Employment rights and obligations
- Insolvency, liquidation and bankruptcy
- Joint ventures
- Land division
- Land Management Agreements
- Leasing, sales and purchases
- Managed investments
- Preparing, reviewing, negotiating and amending contracts for small, medium and large projects
- Retirement villages
- Statutory compliance
- Zoning and planning advice
Book in with one of our expert construction lawyers for your free 45 minute consultation using the below booking form or the call the office on (07) 5635 0180.